Here’s what Annie from Santa Rosa, CA had to say after he took my LSAT prep class. I got a 152 on my first practice test, and ended up getting a 174 on the LSAT. It's because I took Nathan's class. But that's just for starters.
Here's what else I got from being in Nathan's class:
- - Scheduled proctored exams (outside of class time) to help with test anxiety and help us stay on top of studying
- - Help with my personal statement
- - Savings of over $2,000 on application fees
- - Acceptance into every school I applied
- - Help with navigating how to leverage scholarship offers
- - A 95% scholarship to my dream school
Here's what I didn't have to do:
- - Memorize "21 Types of LSAT Questions" list or some other BS
- - Dread being in class - I actually loved every class b/c Nathan is so funny and entertaining
- - Apply to law school with an LSAT score that wasn't my best (Nathan counseled me to try again after getting a 164 my first time, which was lower than I'd been averaging)
Basically, there's a lot that goes into applying to law school (including answering the question, do I really want to go to law school?), and if you take some other course that doesn't do all of this for you, you are really getting shortchanged, and probably paying extra for it. I am so glad I found Nathan and can't say enough good things.
On a sidenote: he's new to Los Angeles but if you want to see pages and pages of rave reviews, check out his San Francisco Yelp page.
Thanks for the nice words, Annie! You can read the review and other recommendations on Yelp.
Want free resources to help you conquer the LSAT? Subscribe to my newsletter and they'll be sent right to you!
Image credit: Roxana ANGHEL via freeimages